Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update

Hmm. I forgot about this blog. Oops.

We went camping in Crescent City, CA last weekend. My parents and aunt and uncle started doing this I don’t know how many years ago and it continues in the same place on the second weekend of August. It was pretty fun and the number of people who go has grown. Isaac had a blast playing with my cousin’s daughters and some other kids that came along. Next time we definitely need to remember his bike. The girls didn’t have as much fun, that is, until we went to the beach. Ella tried to eat the entire beach and we had sandy diapers for a few days after we got home. She has a very well exfoliated bum now and it’s, er, softer than a babies bottom. Once Eva got used to the sound of the waves she had so much fun. She kept running at the ocean and then turning around and running back to us, screaming. (Her favorite activity). We need to go back to the beach sooner than next August because the kids absolutely love it. We also went to our first drive-in movie – Transformers 2. The kids slept through it and it was a pretty fun experience. Madras could use a drive-in.

Ian is working on his Paramedic internship. We can’t wait for it to be done so he can be home more.

I’m (Nina) getting a good size baby belly now and am happily nesting. I’ve also given up sweets for another 40 days. I did it once I can do it again. I think.

Isaac is still incredibly active and loves to play outside on his bike.

Eva is such a girlie girl. She loves to play dress-up. She is also very accident prone (like me) and will probably need a padded foam suit for walking around the house (or anywhere) in.

Ella is almost running now. She loves to climb. I see a career as a stuntwoman in her future if she continues like she has been. The girl is fearless.
That’s it for now. Bath time.

No comments: